Introducing Me

Hi There,
    I'd like to say I'm new to this, but instead I'm rekindling my love for writing, blogging and sharing my life experiences.
I started blogging in 2016 and was quite successful, however motherhood called and I decided to take a break and concentrate on my home life. Since then, quite a lot has changed. I now have 2 beautiful daughters, my life partner and our cosy little home.
You might ask 'what's different this time round?' and 'what are your plans for your blog?'. All I say is with complete honesty. I aspire to be a successful motherhood and lifestyle blogger, to have a safe haven when my days draw to a close and I have some time to relax and unwind with a cup of tea(two sugars please), and reflect and document my days.

So, a little about my background...
  I'm a 22 year old mother to my two beautiful children. My eldest aged 11 month and my youngest only 2 weeks old. I have grown up and currently live in the North East of England. I'm an avid Coronation Street fan, music lover and If I'm honest a little bit of a clean freak. Currently a stay at home mum, watching my beautiful children grow and learn everyday.

So with that little introduction from me, I hope you will come along on this journey with me and share our life experiences as The Wilthew Family.

Signing Out,
Mrs Wilthew

Comments

  1. Sounds like you are busy with two little ones. What a great way to document their early years and help other moms along the way. I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading, I really hope you enjoyed the introduction and look forward to my future posts. MrsW x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts